Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anil Kumar T <an...@infics.com> on 2006/12/14 08:41:22 UTC

RE: On Error repopulating the data entered by user on the screen....! how.?

Hey guys...

Am posting solution to my problem.

The mail culprit is form name mentioned in jsp was different from the
form name mentioned in the struts-config.xml file. I made both same then
it worked....!
For some javascript purpose we had to name the form in the jsp. This is
the only difference I found from my other forms.

Thanks & regards,
Anil.

From: Anil Kumar T [mailto:anilkumart@infics.com]
> But in one particular form the data is not been shown to
> the user.  [...] This application is developed by 4
> people and only one is creating this problem.

Seems like to problem is clear, then! ;)

Without configs it's hard to say; I'd guess it's not configured right.

Dave

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite
Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is intended for use only
by the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient
or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper
authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at info.in@infics.com and delete this email from
your records.