Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2005/12/15 16:35:20 UTC

Any nutch architecture doc out there?

Hi, I'm new to the list and Nutch.
I'm trying to see what needs to be done to extend Nutch work with Japanese
and other languages documents, and to extend the document formats Nutch
can understand. I see that Nutch has plugin architecture and I can
replace or add my own handlers.  Is there an architecture doc or
design doc out there that explains how these different kinds
of plugins work together? I tried to find one in nutch web site but
I couldn't find one.

T. "Kuro" Kurosaka

Re: Any nutch architecture doc out there?

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
a old one, more concept:
http://media-style.com/index.jsp?folderPK=422&action=&
a newer more user focused text:
http://wiki.media-style.com/display/nutchDocu/Extend+nutch

Don't miss the how to write a plugin section in the nutch wiki from
Jake.
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPlugins

HTH
Stefan