Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Aliaksandr Yermakovich <Al...@epam.com> on 2006/01/11 09:59:17 UTC

JMeter caching

Hi all,

Could someone tell me whether JMeter chaches somehow "Embedded
Resources" if "Retirieve all Embedded Resources from HTML file" is
checked in HTTP Request, or there is no caching at all?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Alex Y

Re: JMeter caching

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
There is no caching at present - though it will only fetch a file once
if the same file appears multiple times on the same page.

S.