Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/07/31 18:16:52 UTC

Sorry to use this account.. (fwd)

not acked

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:56:05 -0400
From: Francois Beauregard <FB...@fbli.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Sorry to use this account..

Too excited... not enough time to check a real EMail...

Here is include the "makefile for nt" to support ALL NT PLATFORMS (I386,
ALPHA, MIPS, PPC)...

It's compatible with VC++ 4.x and more...

If you want to test it, try http://freedows.org, it's a NT ALPHA server
with Apache on :-)

Re: Sorry to use this account.. (fwd)

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.
On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Rob Hartill fowarded an email that said:

> Too excited... not enough time to check a real EMail...
>
> Here is include the "makefile for nt" to support ALL NT PLATFORMS (I386,
> ALPHA, MIPS, PPC)...
>
> It's compatible with VC++ 4.x and more...

Unfortunately (and note I'm not responding to the original poster), I
don't know if we can use this. We already had problems just with using
VC++ 4.x for i386 platforms, so we had to switch to VC++ 5. I don't know
if we have the resources to make sure the Makefile works on all the
platforms (although Microsoft has abandoned the PowerPC version of NT, so
that's one less).

If this guy wants to join the list and promise to maintain the makefiles,
that'd be okay. Otherwise, I don't know if we can.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>