Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/10 21:21:44 UTC

myfaces 1.1.0 and myeclipseide

Hello
does any one know how to configure a jsf 1.1.0 project
with myeclispeide?
Some how all the jsp are not getting compiled
Ashish

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: myfaces 1.1.0 and myeclipseide

Posted by Marius Kreis <ma...@nulldevice.org>.
The jsp's will be compiled by your serlvet container e.g. tomcat the
first time your browser requests the page.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Ashish Kulkarni wrote:
> Hello
> does any one know how to configure a jsf 1.1.0 project
> with myeclispeide?
> Some how all the jsp are not getting compiled
> Ashish

Well the easiest way probably would be to generate a 1.0.9 project
and within myeclipse and then do the adjustment manually,
there is a migration page located somewhere on the wiki on how to
migrate a 1.0.9 to 1.1.x.

Werner