Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2016/07/04 15:14:02 UTC

Re: 2.6.2?

What is the status of the 2.6.2 release?

Re: 2.6.2?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
OK. Then I think the changes for the site are done.  I will start the release when I get home this afternoon.

Ralph

Re: 2.6.2?

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.6.2?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Thanks. It still isn’t obvious to me how the images are located but at least I now know which ones I can pick.

Ralph

Re: 2.6.2?

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.6.2?