Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Trieu, Danny" <DT...@downeysavings.com> on 2002/08/15 18:47:08 UTC

Config Tiles Plugins with Sub-Module....

Cedric,

Working with Sub-Module evironment.  Do you have to have the Tile Plugins
setup within every Sub-module config.xml files?  Can we just have it in the
Default Sub-Module?

Thanks,

danny

Re: Config Tiles Plugins with Sub-Module....

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,

  You need the Tiles plugin in each sub-module using the tiles
definitions.  The first tiles plugin called creates the Tiles factory.
The others only set the appropriate request processor associated with
the previously created factory.

    Cedric