Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/27 07:26:01 UTC

[VOTE] Struts 2.3.3 Vote

The Struts 2.3.3 test build is now available.

Release notes:
* [https://cwiki.apache.org/WW/version-notes-233.html]

Maven 2 staging repository:
* [https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/]

Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond
with a vote on its quality:

[ ] Leave at test build
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.
A vote can be amended at any time to upgrade or downgrade the quality
of the release based on future experience. If an initial vote
designates the build as "Beta", the release will be submitted for
mirroring and announced to the user list. Once released as a public
beta, subsequent quality votes on a build may be held on the user
list.

As always, the act of voting carries certain obligations. A binding
vote not only states an opinion, but means that the voter is agreeing
to help do the work.

Kind regards
--
Łukasz http://www.lenart.org.pl/
mobile +48 606 323 122, office +27 11 0838747

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.3.3 Vote

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.

> [ X] General Availability (GA)

+1 binding

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara

Maurizio Cucchiara

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.3.3 Vote

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2012/4/27 Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>:
> [X] General Availability (GA)

+1 binding

> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.

I'd like to extend the period as I'm going to have a short trip to
Hungary and we'll be back on Tuesday when I can close the call.

Regards

[CLOSED][VOTE] Struts 2.3.3 Vote

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
The Vote passed with result:

3 x +1 GA (binding)
2 x +1 GA (non-binding)

which means the version 2.3.3 got GA label and will be pushed to Central repo.

Thanks all!

Regards

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.3.3 Vote

Posted by Rainer Hermanns <he...@aixcept.de>.