Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by rohit sarewar <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/08 11:46:37 UTC

Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager

Hi All
I am using Cloudera Manager 4.5 . As of now I can submit MR jobs using
Oozie.

Can we submit Rhadoop jobs using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager ?

Re: Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager

Posted by guydou <Gu...@conduit.com>.
Hi Rohit

Did you succeed in running R script from Oozie action?

If so can you share you action configuration?

I am trying to figure out how to run a R script from Oozie

Re: Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
[moving thread to user@oozie.a.o, BCCing common-user@hadoop.a.o]

Oozie web UI is read only, it does not do job submissions. If you want to
do that you should look at Hue.

Thx

--
Alejandro

Re: Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by rohit sarewar <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by rohit sarewar <ro...@gmail.com>.