Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Quentin Pradet <qu...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/26 17:53:27 UTC

[dev] Subject: new committer: Rick van de Loo

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Libcloud has invited Rick
van de Loo to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
to guide the direction of the project.

Re: [dev] Subject: new committer: Rick van de Loo

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@apache.org>.
Welcome Rick!

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Welcome!