Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Joseph Walton <jw...@atlassian.com> on 2015/04/09 13:29:26 UTC

Two cleanup patches for maven-eclipse-plugin (MECLIPSE-697, MECLIPSE-758)

I've taken a look at two cleanup tasks for maven-eclipse-plugin.

One is a clearout of long-deprecated classes:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MECLIPSE-697

and the other is updating the mojos to use annotations:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MECLIPSE-758

Both have patches attached which apply cleanly and leave the integration
tests passing. The one for MECLIPSE-758 applies cleanly on top of
MECLIPSE-697.

Would someone with commit privileges be able to take a look and apply them,
or give me some feedback? I understand that releasing 2.10 isn't a priority
right now, but it'd be nice to get those in place to simplify things for
when that happens.

Thanks.

Re: Two cleanup patches for maven-eclipse-plugin (MECLIPSE-697, MECLIPSE-758)

Posted by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com>.
Great, Thanks!

I'll do the 2.10 release in a not too distant future.