Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by VERMEULEN Olivier <Ol...@murex.com> on 2019/11/18 08:44:46 UTC

Dispatch-Router statistics and CPU consumption

Hello,

We're using the Dispatch-Router 1.9.0.
Is there a way, using the AMQP management of the Dispatch-Router, to retrieve statistics like the CPU consumption?

Thanks,
Olivier
*******************************
This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.

RE: Dispatch-Router statistics and CPU consumption

Posted by VERMEULEN Olivier <Ol...@murex.com>.
Hello Ganesh,

In order to monitor our messaging cluster we're are fetching a few statistics every minute on both the brokers and the dispatch-routers.
Today we are missing the CPU consumption and indeed I can't access the machine running the dispatch-router directly, I just have access to the AMQP management.

Regards,
Olivier

> Is there a way, using the AMQP management of the Dispatch-Router, to
> retrieve statistics like the CPU consumption?

There are no plans to do this at the moment. Can you please explain why you want this feature? Do you not have access to the machine running the router to run say Linux commands like top/htop ?
Thanks.

Posted by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@redhat.com>.