Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Bob Lannoy <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 15:04:20 UTC

Mail loop

Hi guys,

I've sometimes had a problem with notification mails being sent every
two minutes.
It doesn't happen very often so it's hard to track the cause.
What I see in console is that the mail has been SENT and also in the
DB in the task table it has the SENT status.
The notification loop stops when I delete that task.

Anyone experience a similar issue?

best regards

Bob

Re: Mail loop

Posted by Bob Lannoy <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It happened again.
In the logging I see:
16:04:00.016 DEBUG org.apache.syncope.core.scheduling.NotificationJob
- Waking up...
16:04:00.017 DEBUG org.apache.syncope.core.scheduling.NotificationJob
- Found notification task NotificationTask[67] to be executed:
starting...
16:04:00.019 DEBUG org.apache.syncope.core.scheduling.NotificationJob
- SMTP details fetched: localhost:25 / :[PASSWORD_NOT_SHOWN]
16:04:00.019 DEBUG org.apache.syncope.core.scheduling.NotificationJob
- About to send e-mails:
<mail stuff>
16:04:00.066 DEBUG org.apache.syncope.core.scheduling.NotificationJob
- Notification task NotificationTask[67] executed
16:04:00.066 DEBUG org.apache.syncope.core.scheduling.NotificationJob
- Sleeping again...

When I look at Task 67 in the syncopeDB Task table:
'67', 'SENT', 'NotificationTask', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, '<mail
stuff>'', 'NONE'

So in the DB I have SENT. In console as well.
However after 2 minutes a new mail is sent.

Any ideas?
Is there caching that could cause that behaviour?

Bob

Re: Mail loop

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.