Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Varra, Mamatha" <mv...@allstate.com> on 2010/06/28 22:56:03 UTC

column-number or no of cells in the row overflows the no of fo:table-column specified for the table

Hi All,

I am new to FOP and XSL. We are upgrading FOP 0.25 with FOP 0.95. We did all necessary java changes to convert XML file into PDF. We are facing probles in changing the xsl files.  Few errors were resolved like empty cells etc.. but  we couldn't figure out the error "column-number or number of cells in the row overflows the number of fo:table-column specified for the table".

Could anyone pls help me.

Thanks,
Mamatha.

AW: column-number or no of cells in the row overflows the no of fo:table-column specified for the table

Posted by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de>.
Hi Mamatha,

Whenever I saw that message before, it had always the same reason, exactly the reason stated in the message. Somewhere in your fo file there's a table and in this table in at least one row the number of cells exceeds the number of defined table-columns. The number of table-columns strictly defines, how many cells one row can contain (at the most). If there are more cells, you get the mentioned error.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl