Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by smly G <yf...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/17 22:06:16 UTC

New developer

Hi Everyone,
I just joined this group and hoping to help out with some development.
I have setup the project with eclipse and looking at the Jira tickets.

If you think there is a specific task or jira ticket that can help me
understand the system more, please let me know.
To begin with I am looking to focus on rest web services and web service
transactions.

Hopefully I am not spamming...
Thanks and looking forward to contributing to this project.

Amish.

Re: New developer

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Additionally, you can check the following sections:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-ws.html
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs.html
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/interceptors.html

and check some demos in the distribution

that should get you started

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Amish Gandhi <yf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had done my Master's project way back on web service transactions with
> Arjuna, before it merged with JBoss.

Great - having transaction experts more actively involved with CXF would be nice
and who knows - may be you get a chance to talk to people with Arjuna
'roots' on this list :-)
Sergey

Re: New developer

Posted by Amish Gandhi <yf...@gmail.com>.