Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/03/25 05:36:22 UTC

Mahout 0.12.0 pending issues

As we r in the final stretch of 0.12.0 release (big feature being support
for Flink as backend), we'll be going thru a daily bug report to track
progress as has been the practice preceding each major release.

Palumbo

M-1750: implement ABt
M-1818: dals test fails for flink bindings
M-1817: implement caching for flink

Musselman

M-1766
M-1634
M-1686

Dmitriy

M-1790: SparkEngine nnz overflow result size when reducing

Marthi

M-1814: implement drm2IntKeyed for flink bindings
M-1749: implement Atx
M-1711: implement broadcasting
M-1779: add wiki page for flink backend
M-1765: add documentation for flink backend

Re: Mahout 0.12.0 pending issues

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Update list as of 3/27

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Updated list as of 3/29/16, let's shoot for a 0.12.0 release this weekend,
I think we are well on track to cut a release.

Palumbo

M-1750: implement ABt
M-1818: dals test fails for flink bindings
M-1821: support for multiple flink configs

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
i added a comment to 1790. As posted, the issue is just a matter of spark
configuration.