Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/04/21 17:32:34 UTC

RE: NullPointer Exception (in Fetchmail)

> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at
> org...fetchmail.MessageProcessor.getSender(MessageProcessor.java:645)
> 	at
> org...fetchmail.MessageProcessor.createMail(MessageProcessor.java:597)

Details?   What version of James, Fetchmail configuration information, etc?

	--- Noel

RE: NullPointer Exception (in Fetchmail)

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> a JIRA?

A JIRA issue, aka an issue in JIRA.  JIRA is the bug tracker we use.   I've
already created an issue for your report:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-267.  The patch is in RC2, but I
have not marked it as closed because I haven't tested it.

	--- Noel

RE: NullPointer Exception (in Fetchmail)

Posted by Michael Finney <fi...@ACM.org>.
a JIRA?

Yes, I definitely understand the need for details next time.  Thanks.  :)

Michael

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.