Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 15:12:36 UTC

CloudStack Logo Font

Does anyone know what the font is that was used to create the
apachecloudstack logo as well as the font used for the tagline?

I have not been able to find those details.  Anyone???

Thanks,

Will

Re: CloudStack Logo Font

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
I incorporated the first three as links on the documentation page.
They fit well into the Marketing section but do have information that
might be useful to the documentation effort.

The 4th link does not seem to be related to documentation and seems to
stand on its own very well where it is in the Marketing section.

Thanks for pointing these out.

Ron

Re: CloudStack Logo Font

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Re: CloudStack Logo Font

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Re: CloudStack Logo Font

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Re: CloudStack Logo Font

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Re: CloudStack Logo Font

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Will,

That is a good question and I do not know the answer, but why don't you
just copy-paste the shape from the svg?

--

EOF