Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Hayato Shimizu <ha...@digitalis.io> on 2018/09/15 22:16:30 UTC

AxonOps

Hi Cassandra folks,

We built a Cassandra management tool for ourselves, but decided that we'd
like to share it with you and it will soon be released to the public for
free. We called it AxonOps and it provides GUI metrics/logs dashboards,
service health checks, Cassandra adaptive repair, backup/restore, and
currently integrates with PagerDuty, Slack, Hipchat (R.I.P.) and email on
alerts and notifications.

You can read about it on our blog here: https://digitalis.io/blog/axonops/

We're currently working hard on documentations etc before making it
available for you to download.

We'd be interested to learn if anybody would like to use such a tool.

Hayato

--

*Professional Services & Fully Managed Technologies - on-premise, all
major clouds and hybrid <https://digitalis.io/managed-services/>*

necessarily represent those of the company. digitalis.io
<http://digitalis.io/> is a trading name of Digitalis.io Ltd. Company
Number: 98499457 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Kemp
House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingddom

Re: AxonOps

Posted by Hayato Shimizu <ha...@digitalis.io>.
Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for asking. It will only be binary distribution for now.

Hayato

--

Hayato Shimizu
Co-Founder & CEO

https://digitalis.io <http://digitalis.io/> | Work: +44 (0)208 050 2372 |
Mobile: +44 (0)7833 190078

*Fully managed open source data technologies*

Re: AxonOps

Posted by "dinesh.joshi@yahoo.com.INVALID" <di...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

    On Saturday, September 15, 2018, 3:16:47 PM PDT, Hayato Shimizu <ha...@digitalis.io> wrote:

 Hi Cassandra folks,
We built a Cassandra management tool for ourselves, but decided that we'd like to share it with you and it will soon be released to the public for free. We called it AxonOps and it provides GUI metrics/logs dashboards, service health checks, Cassandra adaptive repair, backup/restore, and currently integrates with PagerDuty, Slack, Hipchat (R.I.P.) and email on alerts and notifications.
You can read about it on our blog here: https://digitalis.io/blog/axonops/
We're currently working hard on documentations etc before making it available for you to download.
We'd be interested to learn if anybody would like to use such a tool.
Hayato

Professional Services & Fully Managed Technologies - on-premise, all major clouds and hybrid

--
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. digitalis.io is a trading name of Digitalis.io Ltd. Company Number: 98499457 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingddom