Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 14:37:44 UTC

How to use a gzip javascript file in a webapp running under tomcat

Hi There,

   Im wondering if its possible to referr a javascript file something like
<script ... src ='scriptfile.js.gz'> in a html page where the script file is
located in one of the tomcat webapps?
  if not how to send a gzip javascript file to browser? any help would be
appreciated.

Thx,
bala.

Re: How to use a gzip javascript file in a webapp running under tomcat

Posted by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi chris,

 Thx for the reply. just after posting the question i tried the same
steps and the files are getting gzip.

Thank you,
bala.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.