Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Kakoli <ka...@india.hp.com> on 2000/06/08 11:04:09 UTC

Urgent query.

Hello everybody,
    I wanted a tool which will operate on two xml files to form a
resultant xml file in the fol. way,
a.xml + b.xml = c.xml, where
    a.xml : <a>...</a>
    b.xml : <b>...</b>
    c.xml : <a>...</a>
               <b>...</b>.
    Is it possible in Xalan or is there any other tool for this?
Regards,
Kakoli

RE: Urgent query.

Posted by Linda Derezinski <li...@interfacecontrol.com>.
The resulting c.xml would have to be:
<c>
</c>

If you really don't want to do any processing, I would just use perl (or
your favorite scripting language) to create the file.  Keep in mind that
there can only be one root node in the resulting file.

-Linda Derezinski