Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Andres Danter <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 17:56:01 UTC

GSoC proposal update

Hi Billie,

I just wanted to update you on the status of my proposal for the
Ambari/Accumulo idea.  It is almost finished.  I just need to come up with
an schedule/project plan and fill in the "about myself" section.

Anyway,  I should have it ready by tomorrow night, at which time I'll send
it to this email alias for some feedback.  The GSoC website suggests that I
submit the proposal early, in case there is additional information needed,
so I want to get it to them by Friday.  It is due no later than May 3.

Cheers,

Andres

Re: GSoC proposal update

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.  We'll be ready to give you feedback so you can submit your
proposal in time.

Billie