Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2014/08/19 20:02:47 UTC

make hue-rpm on Debian system?

Hi,

Is it possible to build the RPMs on a debian system? It asks for runuser
which doesn't exist on Debian...

I know, it's a bit obvious to build PRMs on DEBs systems, but just want to
build the 2 and wondering if I can do that without having to start a VM
with CentOS...

Thanks,

JM

Re: make hue-rpm on Debian system?

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
I think for now I will use a VM ;) Faster for me ;)

Thanks,

JM

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.