Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tdelesio <td...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/17 20:05:26 UTC

Flash on Bookmarkable Page

Hi,

I'm trying to add a flash file to a bookmarkablepage.  I used the
ShockwaveComponent and Objectcomponent from the following link:

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/object-container-adding-flash-to-a-wicket-application.html

The BookmarkablePage is being passed a parm in the url to identify which
video to play.  When I try and hit the page the following exception is
thrown (1 is the value of the videoId):

ERROR - RequestCycle               - URL fragment has unmatched key/value
pair: videoId/1/sample05.swf
java.lang.IllegalStateException: URL fragment has unmatched key/value pair:
videoId/1/sample05.swf
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decodeParameters(AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:174)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decode(BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:76)

public WatchVideoPage()
	{
		super();
		String vidId =
(String)getWebRequestCycle().getPageParameters().get("videoId");

                //i would lookup the actual file name based on the
vidId...below is the value that is returned
                add(new ShockWaveComponent("movie", "sample05.swf", "700",
"70"));
        }

WatchVideoPage.html

I tried playing with the different URL mapping strategies and even hard
coding the sample05.swf in the html file and all the tests yield the same
error as shown above.  If I remove the flash or remove the parameter being
passed int he url the page renders fine.  Any ideas?

Re: Flash on Bookmarkable Page

Posted by tdelesio <td...@gmail.com>.
I solved the problem.  In order to get it to work I had to remove the

mountBookmarkablePage("watchVideo.html", WatchVideoPage.class);

in the Application.  I can't mount to a url but at least it works.  Is this
possibly a bug?

Tim