Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by hardtolose <ho...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/19 07:00:36 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/Destination when run exported jar file

Hi, all,

I hava a java project which use ActiveMQ as communicating middleware. It can
run well in eclipse IDE, but

when I exported it into jar file, and use "java -jar **.jar" to run it, I
got this exception:

     "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/Destination"

----
ps: I have already add the "activemq-all-5.1.0.jar" file which contains the
"javax.jms" package to the project's build path...And the exported jar file
also contains the "activemq-all-5.1.0.jar"..

Please tell me what can I do..Thank you in advance!!!