Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> on 2006/01/05 12:09:24 UTC

Re: SOLVED Loading resources from my task's JAR?

Okay, I found the problem. I'm very sorry to have wasted everyone's
time. Although I was dumping the name of the file to the log, I was
actually calling getResourceAsStream() with a modified version of the
filename (an artifact left over from my first attempt to put the
templates in a "templates" dir).

That's what I get for writing code during the Rose Bowl...

Thank you to Stephen and Jan for showing me that I was using the
right approach!

--
Rick