Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Ritwik Kumar <ri...@kuliza.com> on 2008/04/18 10:36:52 UTC

Tomcat Issue

Hello,

This issue in not related to POI but then, I think I can get some help from
you people.

I have a JSP page which gets displayed quite properly if Weblogic server is
used.

But the same JSP has some issues like (html character getting showed and
unclosed tags) when Tomcat 5.5 is used.

The JSP file and its corresponding HTML file are quite big, so I guess I
need to change some Tomcat settings as JSP is working fine on Weblogic.

Thanks & Regards

Ritwik Kumar
Kuliza Technologies
+91 9964895023

Re: Tomcat Issue

Posted by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com>.
Hi Ritwik,

I have been on the tomcat user list a lot recently, and there you will
find a high volume of email about questions easy and hard. There are
many very experienced users willing to help.

I suggest going there. They will ask you for more information than you
are giving. You'll need to include which OS, Tomcat version (5.5.?),
Java version, and whether or not you are using mod_jk in front of
tomcat.

In your case also the version of Weblogic.

But ask there, this is the POI list.

Dave