Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Albrecht Berger <be...@gmx.ch> on 2002/12/16 23:12:15 UTC

how to disable cookies in tomcat ?

Hello,
I read that it is possible to disable cookies.

Could someone provide a server.xml or web.xml
where cookies are disabled ?
The information I get out of the tomcat-docs didn't worked.

Thx
berger

Re: how to disable cookies in tomcat ?

Posted by Albrecht Berger <be...@gmx.ch>.
> Cookies are disabled in your browser, not in Tomcat :-) Look under
> preferences or options menu (based on your browser)

That is one of the few things I'm able to :)

There is the capability to do this in tomcat, too.

I do want the tomcat to prevent creating session cookies.

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
Cookies are disabled in your browser, not in Tomcat :-) Look under
preferences or options menu (based on your browser)

-- Jeanfrancois