Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by France <ma...@isg.si> on 2014/08/29 11:11:36 UTC

http://cloudstack.org/dl/cloud-set-guest-password not working

We are still at 4.1.1 CS.
Using the documentation for 4.1.1. gives the link for password set script to:
http://cloudstack.org/dl/cloud-set-guest-password

This is no longer valid. Where could i get the password script nowdays from?

Tnx.
F.

Re: http://cloudstack.org/dl/cloud-set-guest-password not working

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hi,

CloudBaseInit will not work for Cloudstack, but could be easily modified I guess.
The developer seemed interested in getting Cloudstack to work but I guess I haven't stressed him enough. Anyone volunteers to get in touch with him? :-)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Try this
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudstack/files/Password%20Management%20Scripts/CloudInstanceManager.msi/download
you may need to start the service in windows after installation.

Thanks,
Harikrishna

Posted by France <ma...@isg.si>.

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.