Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/11 18:12:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 1.15.0, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with fingerprint CBE82BEFD827B08AFA843977EDBF922A7BC84897 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-1.15.0-rc1" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement blog post [6].
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.
Thanks,
Joe, Till and Yun Gao
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12350442
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.15.0-rc1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1494/
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink/releases/tag/release-1.15.0-rc1[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/526

Re: Re: [VOTE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Hi Yu,

Yes, the RC1 is officially canceled, the pointer has been moved to RC2 now~

Very thanks for the tips of remaining open issues! They should indeed be moved
and I'll move them to the next release~

Best,
Yun Gao

From:Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2022 Apr. 13 (Wed.) 14:05
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Cc:Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com>
Subject:Re: Re: [VOTE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #1

Thanks for the efforts, Yun and Joe!

According to the earlier reply, the vote of RC1 is officially canceled,
right?

And just a reminder that there are still many open issues with FixVersion
marked as 1.15.0 [1] and I think most of them (if not all, meaning some
more bug fixes are still expected to be included in the next RC) could be
moved out, to clean up the release note and relative segment of the
blogpost.

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://s.apache.org/flink-1.15-open-issues