Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Chow <ec...@macaucabletv.com> on 2003/12/17 05:38:07 UTC

Something strange that "no TLD will be copy"

Hello,

I used maven for a few months. It is good. But today I met a strange
problem.

I defined some dependency in project.xml as following:

<dependency>
      <groupId>taglibs</groupId>
      <artifactId>taglibs-datetime</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.1</version>
      <type>tld</type>

      <properties>
         <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
      </properties>
 </dependency>

<dependency>
      <groupId>taglibs</groupId>
      <artifactId>taglibs-datetime</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.1</version>
      <type>jar</type>

      <properties>
         <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
      </properties>
 </dependency>

I manually copy the taglibs-datetime-1.0.1.jar and
taglibs-datetime-1.0.1.tld in my local repository. Those files were download
from jakarta taglibs.

When I call maven.bat, everything is smooth without any problem. But it
never copy taglibs-datetime-1.0.1.tld to the /WEB-INF/tld !!!!!!!!

I tried to rename the taglibs-datetime-1.0.1.tld to datetime-1.0.1.tld, the
result is same, COPY NOTHING!!!!

Finally, I tried to change the name to taglibs-datetimex-1.0.1.tld, it
works.
In fact, it seems that the taglib file cannot to be taglibs-datetime or
datetime ?????

Is there any problem ?????

My platform:

JDK1.4.2