Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/01 10:43:05 UTC

[Axis2] Client-side module engagement

Hi,

For testing purposes, i have tried to engaged a "Test.mar" module at
client side.

I set the clientHome as "..../client-repository". Then created "modules"
directory  at this location and copied  "Test.mar"  here.
Once i run the code axis2.xml being created on one level top of modules
directory. Then i have put the inflow phase as "ph". module.xml also
being set to "ph" phase.

yet, i get the following exception after being trying it for enomorus
times,

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseException: Invalid Phase ,phfor the
handler InFlowLogHandler dose not exit in axis2.xml or refering to phase
in diffrent flow
  at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseHolder.addHandler(PhaseHolder.java:67)
  at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseResolver.engageModuleToServiceFromGlobal(PhaseResolver.java:453)

  at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseResolver.engageModuleGlobally(PhaseResolver.java:361)

  at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfigurationImpl.engageModule(AxisConfigurationImpl.java:363)

  at org.apache.axis2.clientapi.MEPClient.engageModule(MEPClient.java:174)
  at
userguide.clients.ClientSideModuleEngagement.main(ClientSideModuleEngagement.java:17)

  at

  at

  at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:78)

Saminda

Re: [Axis2] Client-side module engagement

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all;

There was a problem with call and I  fixed that please take a update and see
whether it is working.

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~