Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Prasad Bhalerao <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/09 02:01:21 UTC

Ignite visor use

Hi,
I am starting ignite inside my java spring boot app. I do not use ignite
shell script to start it.
Can I use ignite visor in such case to connect to my ignite cluster?

What all the minimum required scrips do I need to use ignite visor?

Thanks,
Prasad

Re: Ignite visor use

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Ignite Visor starts daemon node inside to connect to the cluster, it
doesn't matter cluster was started. All you need is to configure addresses
of the cluster nodes in the config file, the same way as you do fo other
nodes in the cluster.

Evgenii