Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mohnish Vaid <mo...@clearcloud.io> on 2022/11/04 19:27:12 UTC

Compression using DecryptContentPGP processor

Hello,

Thanks for all the work you folks do with Nifi. I have some feedback that
my team would love to provide:

The DecryptContentPGP processor spits out uncompressed files. It would be
very helpful if there was an option to have it compress files within it.

Thanks,
Mohnish

Re: Compression using DecryptContentPGP processor

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello

I bccd you so youll see the reply.  But please subscribe so you get all
these.  Probably this threads is better at user@nifi.apache.org.

We try to the extent possible to have processors do their main function/be
cohesive for a variety of maintenance but more importantly reuse issues.
Just put a CompressContent processor after this and youll be set.

Thanks
Joe