Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Paul Topping <pa...@dessci.com> on 2014/08/09 18:47:49 UTC

your blog feed has errors

Just FYI. Here's output from http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcordova.apache.org%2Frss.xml

This feed does not validate.

    line 42, column 41: pubDate must be an RFC-822 date-time: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 (21 occurrences) [help]

                        <pubDate>Wed, 06 Aug 2014</pubDate>

                                                 ^

    line 3287, column 37: XML parsing error: <unknown>:3287:37: not well-formed (invalid token) [help]

                        <title>CLI, Plugman & Plugins Release: Oct 28, 2013</title>

                                             ^

In addition, interoperability with the widest range of feed readers could be improved by implementing the following recommendation.

    line 12, column 42: Image not in required format [help]

                    <url>http://cordova.apache.org</url>

Re: your blog feed has errors

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing this out Paul,

looks to involve minor fixes, most of the generated errors are date/time
formatting related

Re: your blog feed has errors

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.