Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Radha C." <cr...@ceiindia.com> on 2009/08/06 12:16:23 UTC

wildcard search is not working

Hi,

I have documents contain word "healthcare articles". I need to match the
"healthcare artcles" documents
for the query strings "helath", "articles"...

I tried q="health*", q=helath*, q="heath*articles" but everything returns
empty result. When I try q="healthcare artilces" ,the search returns proper
documents.

Can anyone tell me what is the wrong with my query string?

Re: wildcard search is not working

Posted by Avlesh Singh <av...@gmail.com>.
Go through this thread first - http://markmail.org/message/bannl2fpblt5sqlw
If it still does not help, post back your field type definition in
schema.xml

Cheers
Avlesh