Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/04 06:55:04 UTC

Re: SEPA in OFBiz

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for reaching out. I must say that I hadn't had the chance to work
on it that much,  as $job was interfering,.
There are numerous requirements and there are OFBiz complexities to deal
with, so currently my SEPA component is not yet release ready.

So, what is the current state of affairs:

   - Import of CAMT.054 is working for 1 specific Dutch bank
   I haven't had the chance to test it against other (Dutch) banks.
   - Import of CAMT.054 creates new Payments.
   - SCT can't be generated yet
   - SDD can't be generated yet
   - Banks can be registered. Bank contacts can be registered
   - SEPA accounts can be registered with parties, but lifecycle mgt is not
   yet in place
   - Validation of SEPA accounts is not yet in place.

As soon as I can find a proper time slot, I will start working on it again.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services