Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Scherler, Thorsten" <Th...@weidmueller.de> on 2003/05/20 18:38:33 UTC

[Summary] BUG in ESQL? was AW: Problem with updating to Cocoon 2.1 M1

Hello everyone,

finally I got everything running!

1) Xalan - Problem - Solution
<map:transformers default="xalan">
</map:transformers>

2) Nathaniel wrote:
Pre-M1 was using the Pizza-Compiler for XSP, which did not check this. M1 now uses Eclipse JTD which is standard conforming and flags it as an error

I did that! Now it is working!

...but I had to do the following to get my esql running:
not working code:
<esql:query>
select * from IDM_info_xml Where info1_date = #<xsp:expr>timeOfDay</xsp:expr>#
</esql:query>

working one:
<esql:query>select * from IDM_info_xml Where info1_date = #<xsp:expr>timeOfDay</xsp:expr>#</esql:query>

Is this a bug?

King regards
</Thorsten>