Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Baron, Randy {PRG~Basel}" <RA...@Roche.COM> on 2003/04/30 13:19:36 UTC

Batik archive search problem

Hi,
   Does anyone else sometimes have a problem finding messages on the
Batik mailing list by using the search tool?
(http://koala.ilog.fr/cgi-bin/batik-users-search)

Example using the message
http://koala.ilog.fr/batik/mlists/batik-users/archives/msg02190.html

  Search for "apparent memory" (from message subject) finds message.
  Search for "workaround" (from message body) doesn't find message.
  Search for "loadSVGDocument" (from message body) doesn't find message.

  Searching can be done in either the "Advanced Full text" box or in
"Simple Word" box.

  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  This happens often and I
suspect I am missing finding a lot of relevant messages.

-Randy