Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch> on 2008/08/24 13:39:07 UTC

RE: [ANN] Maven Site Plugin 2.0-beta-7 Released

hi Dennis,

I have been still struggling with issue MSITE-274 for quite a while. I just
found out that it is not directly related to a possible fix in 2.0-beta-7
(at least not only) but instead to the doxia plugin i.e. doxia version
1.0-alpha-10 has the problem and it is fixed in 1.0-alpha-11 at least that's
what I found in JIRA: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-189

Even when I delete the full local repo I still get doxia 1.0-alpha-10 pulled
on top of the 1.0-alpha-11. Before, my poms did not reference doxia but now
I am explicitly including the plugin in my pom to the fixed version alpha
11, building it now ...

The full project having the problem:
http://perfectjpattern.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/perfectjpattern/trunk

Thanks in advance,