Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net> on 2005/07/20 17:00:08 UTC

SVN Nightly Builds

I now have the nightly builds working with SVN for jakarta-taglibs.
There seemed to be some problems with svn.apache.org the last 4-5
days which delayed updating the nightly build.

The nightly build which runs tonight should update the taglibs
site and nightly build.

I have not setup the nightly jakarta-taglibs-sandbox build yet
with SVN.

Regards,

Glenn

Re: SVN Nightly Builds

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
The nightly build of jakarta-taglibs-sandbox is now using SVN.

Regards,

Glenn