Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael McCallum <gh...@apache.org> on 2008/11/19 22:06:14 UTC

Re: Not happy with maven (suggestion)

You have put a lot of effort into this email and its really important to spread the ideas around,
could you put these issues into jira with suggested solutions? To give more visiblity.

cheers

--
Michael McCallum
Enterprise Engineer

Re: Not happy with maven (suggestion)

Posted by Martin von Gagern <Ma...@gmx.net>.
Michael McCallum wrote:
> You have put a lot of effort into this email and its really important to spread the ideas around,
> could you put these issues into jira with suggested solutions? To give more visiblity.

I might, for some of them, if I find the time. I guess some of my ideas
concern things very basic to Maven, so I see little chance to get them
addressed. I'll think about that when I go over the list again.

Martin