Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by ArmenH <ge...@netscape.net> on 2007/08/14 20:20:10 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ Causing OutOfMemoryError After Service Deployment

Any word on when 3.1.2 would be available?

Also, how do we proceed with commercial quality support?

Armen H.

Posted by ArmenH <ge...@netscape.net>.
We ended up using July 24th ActiveMQ SNAPSHOT and it worked for us.  We are
actually hoping that this fix makes it in the next major releases of
ServiceMix (3.1.2 and 3.2).

Also, please help with following requests:

 com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: for jsr181 proxy by ArmenH    1
06:50pm ArmenH

 xfire annotation exception: Service class cannot be abstract for jsr181
proxy by ArmenH

Activemq port configuration by ArmenH

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: ActiveMQ Causing OutOfMemoryError After Service Deployment

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--