Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mayurd <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/02 21:48:46 UTC

Exception while trying to deploy CXF web service in ServiceMix

I am receiving following error while trying to deploy a CXF web service in
ServiceMix. Please help.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
version="1.0">
<jbi-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result-details>
<task-result-details>
<task-id>start</task-id>
<task-result>FAILED</task-result>
<message-type>ERROR</message-type>
</task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result>
<component-task-result
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
        <component-name>servicemix-cxf-se</component-name>
        <component-task-result-details>
                <task-result-details>
                        <task-id>start</task-id>
                        <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
                        <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
                        <task-status-msg>
<msg-loc-info>
<loc-token/>
<loc-message>Unable to start service unit</loc-message>
</msg-loc-info>
</task-status-msg>
                        <exception-info>
                                <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
                                <msg-loc-info>
                                        <loc-token/>
                                        <loc-message>argument contains
null</loc-message>

<stack-trace><![CDATA[java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument contains
null
        at com.sun.xml.txw2.Document.writeValue(Document.java:105)
        at com.sun.xml.txw2.Document.writeValue(Document.java:109)
        at com.sun.xml.txw2.StartTag.addAttribute(StartTag.java:95)
        at
com.sun.xml.txw2.ContainerElement._attribute(ContainerElement.java:285)
        at
com.sun.xml.txw2.ContainerElement.addAttribute(ContainerElement.java:138)
        at
com.sun.xml.txw2.ContainerElement.invoke(ContainerElement.java:112)
        at $Proxy54.base(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.schemagen.XmlSchemaGenerator$Namespace.writeClass(XmlSchemaGenerator.java:737)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.schemagen.XmlSchemaGenerator$Namespace.writeTo(XmlSchemaGenerator.java:476)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.schemagen.XmlSchemaGenerator$Namespace.access$600(XmlSchemaGenerator.java:336)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.schemagen.XmlSchemaGenerator.write(XmlSchemaGenerator.java:317)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.generateSchema(JAXBContextImpl.java:739)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.generateJaxbSchemas(JAXBDataBinding.java:270)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize(JAXBDataBinding.java:230)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.buildServiceFromClass(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:244)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.initializeServiceModel(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:272)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.create(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:146)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:89)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractEndpointFactory.java:83)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:107)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBean.java:147)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:287)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:227)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:179)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.start(CxfSeEndpoint.java:201)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.activate(SimpleEndpoint.java:55)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.ServiceUnit.start(ServiceUnit.java:53)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.start(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:151)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceUnitLifeCycle.start(ServiceUnitLifeCycle.java:103)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.start(ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.java:132)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.start(DeploymentService.java:378)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:352)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:253)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateExternalArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:201)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.updateExternalArchive(JBIContainer.java:476)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.updateExternalArchive(JBIContainer.java:486)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AdminCommandsService.deployServiceAssembly(AdminCommandsService.java:209)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:216)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.management.BaseStandardMBean.invoke(BaseStandardMBean.java:323)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.java:213)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:220)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:815)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:784)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1410)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(RMIConnectionImpl.java:81)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1247)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1350)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:784)
        at
        at
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:466)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:707)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
]]></stack-trace>
                                </msg-loc-info>
                        </exception-info>
                </task-result-details>
        </component-task-result-details>
</component-task-result>
</jbi-task-result>
</jbi-task>

Re: Exception while trying to deploy CXF web service in ServiceMix

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mayur,

Sorry for this delay.

I found in your TransactionData.xsd , it's include PCATCore.xsd and
import ErcotTransactionTypes.xsd and Message.xsd, which may import or
include other xsds, but you didn't append them here.
The exception you see is build servicemodel from class (the java class
is you generate by wsdl2java from the wsdl),  so this is more like a
complex but invalid schema problem. Would you please write a standalone
cxf server with your wsdl, and try to start it, to see  if you will get
the same exception.

Regards
Freeman

Posted by mayurd <ma...@yahoo.com>.