Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/07 15:13:15 UTC

Fwd: New account problem.

I don't know what the problem is here. Maybe someone can help.

The public name is "Wonook". The full name is "Won Wook Song".

The iclas.txt: notinavail:Won Wook Song:Wonook:wsong0512@gmail.com:Signed CLA;won-wook-song

Any ideas?

Craig

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org>
> Subject: Re: New account problem.
> Date: February 7, 2018 at 6:08:45 AM PST
> To: Craig L Russell <se...@apache.org>
>
> Well that didn't work because the email for the vote/notification email [FORM] Account Request has "Wonwook" vs their full name, so the script fails.
>
> -CT
>
> On Wed, 2018-02-07 at 08:48 -0500, Chris Thistlethwaite wrote:
>> Just running through creating these accounts and ran into an issue.
>>
>> wonook;Wonook;wsong0512@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>;incubator;incubator;02-05-2018;yes;yes;no
>>
>> Full name is actually "Won Wook Song", I can fix it in the new-account-reqs file, but wanted to let you know in case there was something upstream.
>>
>> -Chris T.
>>

>> On Mon, 2018-02-05 at 15:52 +0000, Craig L Russell wrote:
>>> Won Wook Song

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>