Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Sgarlata <sg...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2004/12/03 04:19:46 UTC

[announce] [convert][chain][beanutils] Morph 0.4.2 Released

Morph 0.4.2 is available at http://morph.sourceforge.net.

THIS IS THE LAST NOTICE I will sent to this list.  Spam is evil, so I don't want you getting any from me :)  If you would like to continue to receive notices relating to Morph, please subscribe to one of the Morph mailing lists by visiting any of
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/morph-announce

Major changes in this release
- Settled on an API for Language and began work on its first out-of-the-box implementation, the SimpleLanguage.
- Introduced LanguageEvaluator which is the combination of a Converter and a Language.
- Introduced a static facade to the Morph framework (the Morph class). This facade is static so it will be "easier" for people who haven't started using a good dependency injection framework yet.

If you have any questions or would like to be a committer for Morph, please just let me know!

Matt