Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by karthik085 <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/25 19:55:32 UTC

nutch-site.xml score

Hi,

I would like to change
1. db.score.link.internal

(and/or)

2. query-basic plugin values like
a) query.url.boost
b) query.phrase.boost

Question 1: Do I just need to do the following steps?
Process1: Edit nutch-0.7.2/conf/nutch-site.xml
Process2: ant war (to build the war file)
Process3: copy the war file to tomcat webapps directory and name it as
ROOT.war
Process4: Start tomcat

Question2: Do I need to recrawl websites if I just change scoring related
factors? Do I need to do other operations like indexing e.t.c?

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks.