Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/10 08:05:44 UTC

maven-deploy-plugin progress

Hello all,

I have made good progress on the deploy plugin for dll deployment, and am
now able to deploy snapshots and non-snapshots to remote repositories.  Some
work still needs to be done, but it is going well.  Now that I am getting to
the repo layout, I was wondering if a decision been made on the remote
repository layout?

Thanks,
Evan

Re: maven-deploy-plugin progress

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
We are building the patch now, we will attach it to NMAVEN Jira 43 shortly.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 11/05/2007, at 5:11 PM, Shane Isbell wrote:

> Brett, I do need to clarify something with you about the licensing.
> Since we
> are using the the codehaus JIRA, there is no option to about the
> granting
> ASF use of the patch. How can we go about this?

The donated code should have the appropriate Apache License text in
all the files when contributed. Was this the case?

- Brett

Re: maven-deploy-plugin progress

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evan, Zak: Okay, got it working. Very nice. Thanks again. The plan is to
merge  - sometime around the 21st -  the SI_XPT branch over into the trunk,
which is the code base that most people will kick around. I think an offical
binary release is still some time away.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Very cool. Thanks guys.

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
the patch has been attached.

It's been a pleasure,
Evan & Zak

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good, just need to look over a few more things.  I will attach the
patch when it's ready.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.