Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com> on 2010/10/07 07:50:57 UTC

UAC & PAB Removal

Hi Everyone,

I've already successfully removed the uac and pab. The dependencies can also be looked up in the project output directory. However there is a regression on the npanday.plugin.runner.exe since it also can't run on itself.

I think that this is due to because I'm using the same test-version to build the whole npanday system itself. where as before where in we use an older version this is with regards to MNG-1911 bug.

I will continue to look into this tomorrow.

Joe Ocaba