Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Motty Cruz <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 17:45:35 UTC

ACS 4.4.1 XenServer 6.2 - VMs lost connection in "Isolated" network

Hi All,

I have total of about 5 VMs on "Isolated" network, but they lost
connection to outside world. I am able to ping the VR but can't ping to
outside world. If I log in to VR, am able to ping anywhere outside or
inside network.

out of the 5 VMs, 3 machines never loose connection, the two VMs that do
loose connection are windows machines. To get the connection again, I
have to restart VR. Any ideas?

I want to mentioned that, I have three other "Isolated" networks in the
same zone. I do not have problems with other "Isolated" networks.

I do need help!

Thanks,
Motty

Re: ACS 4.4.1 XenServer 6.2 - VMs lost connection in "Isolated" network

Posted by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com>.
Hi, I've had the same issue but it appear only in Isolated Network inside
VPC.
Also ACL and port forwarding applied to that Internal Network stops
working...

Posted by Motty Cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jayapal,

Posted by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.